Win a Toffs retro football shirt in our Christmas competition!
What's this competition all about then?
This competition is now closed. The lucky winners were Mark Sweeney, Christopher Worrall and Tom Derbyshire. Congratulations!
Simple really: I'll bet you can remember exactly the strip your team was wearing when your dad took you to watch your first match, it rained the whole time but it didn't matter as they won 3-2 and you were hooked. And what about that weird stripey number they wore when they finally dragged themselves off the bottom of the league and charged for promotion? Or the time they managed to grab a last minute winner in the FA Cup 3rd round replay against high flying opposition playing in Europe? Maybe it was even the shirt you wore when scoring that vital hat-trick to win the Walsall & District Under-14s League Cup final. Everyone has their favorite football shirt and we want you to tell us about them!
So what do I need to do to win?
Tell us about your all-time favourite football kit in no more than 100 words and you could win one of three genuine Toffs replica shirts! Entry to the competition is completely free and open to everyone. The three most interesting/entertaining/heart warming/amusing entries will be published on the HFK site and the authors' will receive the replica shirt of their choice from the Toffs catalogue.
Please send your entry along with your name to reach us no later than 2359GMT on Sunday 23rd December 2007.
- All entries must be sent to HFK via the competition address, any sent to other addresses will be deliberately lost down the back of the sofa.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into over the result. Dissent will be punished by a red card.
- Small brown envelopes containing used bank notes will not be accepted. They really won't. We definitely don't want any of them. None.
- Historical Football Kits will not pass your personal details on to any third party under any circumstances. DO NOT send us your postal address.
- By entering this competition you agree that the contents of your entry may be published on the Historical Kits site in part or in full.
- The three winners will be announced on the site on December 26th 2007.